Tuesday, October 5, 2010

End of challenge day #7...AWAKE MY SOUL.

Aren't friends just AWESOME. They can help get you through anything...

There's a blog I read everyday and have for years now. Tammy, who writes it, has been through alot in her life. She lost a daughter to SIDS and then recently lost a son to brain cancer. While trying to hold it all together even while grieving, she posted that she can't cook and that really bothers her. What a couple of her friends did for her is why I am posting this tonight. I am amazed at the power of friends. They can lift up a hurting soul just when it's needed. Before you read it I wanted to challenge you, myself included, to do something in the next week or two for a friend. Something spectacular. Something they would never dream would happen to them. Let them know how special they are to you. I bet you their soul could use the lift!

http://tammynischan.blogspot.com/2010/10/send-in-clowns.html

No comments: