Tuesday, January 11, 2011

FB book study

I preordered this book over a month ago. One Thousand Gifts: A Dare To Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp. I read her blog every morning. Ann gives me fresh thought for the day; a sense that all is really well no matter what. She has a gift. A GIFT! Her words make my spine straighten and shoulders push back so I can take a deep breath.That's what she can do with God. Help you breathe.

This is the book I would love to do an FB Bible study on. I'm not sure I could even call it a Bible study but a getting together and discussing how the book is changing us. And there is NO DOUBT this book will change us. No doubt this book will make us better. I already know thanksgiving will get me there. I just need someone to show me the way.

The book will be released in the next week or so, so there's still time. Order today and we'll begin reading soon. I'll keep you posted. Thinking we will read a chapter or so a week (if we can read that little at a time?) and then discuss it here on my blog. You'll have to set up an account to leave your thoughts after my posts, and I'll leave a link through FB. Push the comment button below and set up an account today!

I KNOW you won't be disappointed. Ann Voskamp is a gift from God...Order it today and let me know if you're in!

No comments: