Friday, July 22, 2011

What they see

I put my camera in the hands of my boys today. What is it they find beautiful? I don't know why I'm surprised at what intrigues their individual soul. A true reflection of their personalities...

Seems Cooper likes that which grows wild and free!

                                                            

And Justin likes that which runs deep, is strong, and stands alone. The road less traveled...

                                           



 As we go along I remind them of how God created everything and if we open our eyes to see the beauty, we'll notice it's already been framed up. And we are smack dab in the middle of every beautiful canvas...



And everything is a gift from God


 with his personal signature on every magnificent piece!


  • post inspired by Ann Voskamp                                                                                                  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol These are beautiful. They got their momma's talent. :)

And, random thought, at least you know what kinda grils they'll be bringing home. lol

~Chaena L~