Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Bud

Neighbors who think I'm worth it deliver this to me. It makes me smile and brightens my day.



But it's this that speaks loud to my heart.



One little flower beginning to burst open in color and I think yes, beauty waits to come alive at just the right time. Somewhere underneath all the mess and darkness, all the tears and pain, beauty does exist. And God's
perfect timing will bring it forth.

My frame was not hidden from you
 when I was made in that secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
 were written in your book
 before one of them came to be.
                       Psalm 139:15-16

God knows the struggle that has come your way and he puts your tears in a bottle and he promises to make all things beautiful.(ECC. 3:11)

No comments: