Wednesday, September 29, 2010

End of challenge day #1

I started writing this challenge three different times before I finally decided to post it on facebook. Why? Well, because I like to be comfortable. You see, putting this out there for all of you to see means I am vulnerable. Some of you may think I'm nuts while others may think I'm just me.

I have a wide variety of friends. Some are Christians, some don't care, and some are atheists. Do you see why I might fear? What might people think of me? Truth be told, at this point, I no longer care.

My life has seemed mundane for far too long. I think it is time to live a less comfortable life.
So I ask God," What's the most important thing I can do with my life? How should I REALLY live?"

So I guess that's what God has given me on this first day of the challenge...a hope...a stirring of the soul. That my life truly does matter and it's possible that I could change the world. And I'm going to believe just that as I fall asleep tonight.

No comments: